|ZFS-SHARE(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZFS-SHARE(8)|
zfs-share — share
and unshare ZFS filesystems
- Shares available ZFS file systems.
- Load keys for encrypted filesystems as they are being mounted. This is
equivalent to executing
load-keyon each encryption root before mounting it. Note that if a filesystem has keylocation=prompt, this will cause the terminal to interactively block after asking for the key.
- Share all available ZFS file systems. Invoked automatically as part of the boot process.
- Share the specified filesystem according to the sharenfs and sharesmb properties. File systems are shared when the sharenfs or sharesmb property is set.
- Unshares currently shared ZFS file systems.
- Unshare all available ZFS file systems. Invoked automatically as part of the shutdown process.
- Unshare the specified filesystem. The command can also be given a path to a ZFS file system shared on the system.
|May 17, 2021||Debian|