|ZPOOL-ADD(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-ADD(8)|
Adds specified virtual devices to a ZFS storage pool
] pool vdev...
-fgLnP] pool vdev...
- Adds the specified virtual devices to the given pool. The
vdev specification is described in the
Virtual Devices section of
zpoolconcepts(8.) The behavior of the
-foption, and the device checks performed are described in the
- Forces use of vdevs, even if they appear in use or specify a conflicting replication level. Not all devices can be overridden in this manner.
- Display vdev, GUIDs instead of the normal device names. These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace commands.
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device name regardless of the /dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Displays the configuration that would be used without actually adding the vdevs. The actual pool creation can still fail due to insufficient privileges or device sharing.
- Display real paths for vdevs instead
of only the last component of the path. This can be used in
conjunction with the
- Sets the given pool properties. See the zpoolprops(8) manual page for a list of valid properties that can be set. The only property supported at the moment is ashift.
|August 9, 2019||Debian|