|ZPOOL-LIST(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-LIST(8)|
list information about ZFS storage pools
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names. These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace commands.
- Scripted mode. Do not display headers, and separate fields by a single tab instead of arbitrary space.
- Comma-separated list of properties to display. See the zpoolprops(7) manual page for a list of valid properties. The default list is name, size, allocated, free, checkpoint, expandsize, fragmentation, capacity, dedupratio, health, altroot.
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device name regardless of the /dev/disk path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed representation of the internal representation of time. See time(2). Specify d for standard date format. See date(1).
- Verbose statistics. Reports usage statistics for individual vdevs within the pool, in addition to the pool-wide statistics.
Example 1: Listing Available ZFS Storage PoolsThe following command lists all available pools on the system. In this case, the pool zion is faulted due to a missing device. The results from this command are similar to the following:
listNAME SIZE ALLOC FREE EXPANDSZ FRAG CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT rpool 19.9G 8.43G 11.4G - 33% 42% 1.00x ONLINE - tank 61.5G 20.0G 41.5G - 48% 32% 1.00x ONLINE - zion - - - - - - - FAULTED -
Example 2: Displaying expanded space on a deviceThe following command displays the detailed information for the pool data. This pool is comprised of a single raidz vdev where one of its devices increased its capacity by 10 GiB. In this example, the pool will not be able to utilize this extra capacity until all the devices under the raidz vdev have been expanded.
-vdata NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE EXPANDSZ FRAG CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT data 23.9G 14.6G 9.30G - 48% 61% 1.00x ONLINE - raidz1 23.9G 14.6G 9.30G - 48% sda - - - - - sdb - - - 10G - sdc - - - - -
|March 16, 2022||Debian|