|ZPOOL-LIST(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-LIST(8)|
list information about ZFS storage pools
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names. These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace commands.
- Scripted mode. Do not display headers, and separate fields by a single tab instead of arbitrary space.
- Comma-separated list of properties to display. See the zpoolprops(7) manual page for a list of valid properties. The default list is name, size, allocated, free, checkpoint, expandsize, fragmentation, capacity, dedupratio, health, altroot.
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device name regardless of the /dev/disk path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed representation of the internal representation of time. See time(2). Specify d for standard date format. See date(1).
- Verbose statistics. Reports usage statistics for individual vdevs within the pool, in addition to the pool-wide statistics.
|August 9, 2019||Debian|