|ZPOOL-SPLIT(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-SPLIT(8)|
split devices off ZFS storage pool, creating new pool
] pool newpool [
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names. These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace commands.
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device name regardless of the /dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Indicates that this command will request encryption keys for all encrypted datasets it attempts to mount as it is bringing the new pool online. Note that if any datasets have keylocation=prompt, this command will block waiting for the keys to be entered. Without this flag, encrypted datasets will be left unavailable until the keys are loaded.
- Do a dry-run (“No-op”) split: do not actually perform it. Print out the expected configuration of newpool.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Sets the specified property for newpool. See the zpoolprops(7) manual page for more information on the available pool properties.
- Set altroot for newpool to root and automatically import it.
|June 2, 2021||Debian|