|ZPOOL-STATUS(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-STATUS(8)|
show detailed health status for ZFS storage pools
- Run a script (or scripts) on each vdev and include the output as a new
column in the
statusoutput. See the
iostatfor complete details.
- Display vdev initialization status.
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace commands.
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device name regardless of the /dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a histogram of deduplication statistics, showing the allocated (physically present on disk) and referenced (logically referenced in the pool) block counts and sizes by reference count.
- Display the number of leaf vdev slow I/O operations. This is the number of I/O operations that didn't complete in zio_slow_io_ms milliseconds (30000 by default). This does not necessarily mean the I/O operations failed to complete, just took an unreasonably long amount of time. This may indicate a problem with the underlying storage.
- Display vdev TRIM status.
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed representation of the internal representation of time. See time(2). Specify d for standard date format. See date(1).
- Displays verbose data error information, printing out a complete list of all data errors since the last complete pool scrub.
- Only display status for pools that are exhibiting errors or are otherwise unavailable. Warnings about pools not using the latest on-disk format will not be included.
Example 1: Adding output columnsAdditional columns can be added to the
-cvendor,model,size NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM vendor model size tank ONLINE 0 0 0 mirror-0 ONLINE 0 0 0 U1 ONLINE 0 0 0 SEAGATE ST8000NM0075 7.3T U10 ONLINE 0 0 0 SEAGATE ST8000NM0075 7.3T U11 ONLINE 0 0 0 SEAGATE ST8000NM0075 7.3T U12 ONLINE 0 0 0 SEAGATE ST8000NM0075 7.3T U13 ONLINE 0 0 0 SEAGATE ST8000NM0075 7.3T U14 ONLINE 0 0 0 SEAGATE ST8000NM0075 7.3T #
-vcsize capacity operations bandwidth pool alloc free read write read write size ---------- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- rpool 14.6G 54.9G 4 55 250K 2.69M sda1 14.6G 54.9G 4 55 250K 2.69M 70G ---------- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----
|March 16, 2022||Debian|