|ZPOOL-STATUS(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-STATUS(8)|
show detailed health status for ZFS storage pools
- Run a script (or scripts) on each vdev and include the output as a new
column in the
statusoutput. See the
iostatfor complete details.
- Display vdev initialization status.
- Display vdev GUIDs instead of the normal device names These GUIDs can be used in place of device names for the zpool detach/offline/remove/replace commands.
- Display real paths for vdevs resolving all symbolic links. This can be used to look up the current block device name regardless of the /dev/disk/ path used to open it.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display full paths for vdevs instead of only the last component of the
path. This can be used in conjunction with the
- Display a histogram of deduplication statistics, showing the allocated (physically present on disk) and referenced (logically referenced in the pool) block counts and sizes by reference count.
- Display the number of leaf VDEV slow IOs. This is the number of IOs that didn't complete in zio_slow_io_ms milliseconds (default 30 seconds). This does not necessarily mean the IOs failed to complete, just took an unreasonably long amount of time. This may indicate a problem with the underlying storage.
- Display vdev TRIM status.
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed representation of the internal representation of time. See time(2). Specify d for standard date format. See date(1).
- Displays verbose data error information, printing out a complete list of all data errors since the last complete pool scrub.
- Only display status for pools that are exhibiting errors or are otherwise unavailable. Warnings about pools not using the latest on-disk format will not be included.
|June 2, 2021||Debian|