|ZPOOL-WAIT(8)||System Manager's Manual||ZPOOL-WAIT(8)|
wait for activity to stop in a ZFS storage pool
] pool [
- Checkpoint to be discarded
- freeing property to become 0
- All initializations to cease
- All device replacements to cease
- Device removal to cease
- Resilver to cease
- Scrub to cease
- Manual trim to cease
- Scripted mode. Do not display headers, and separate fields by a single tab instead of arbitrary space.
- Display numbers in parsable (exact) values.
- Display a time stamp. Specify u for a printed representation of the internal representation of time. See time(2). Specify d for standard date format. See date(1).
|May 27, 2021||Debian|